So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
so bored....
It's funny cause I have been so bored lately and I don't really have any good excuse. I mean I have lots to do around here and there are always people to talk to, but I'm bored. Even my cousin Kaitlyn is like "your bored my closest friend is a good ten min. drive away". I mean I feel bad. I dunno. I don't want to do my chem lab, but that's alright, I will, when I'm done this. The funny part is I haven't written a blog since Saturday which is a really long time for me. I almost always right a blog at least every 2 days, but not this time. I dunno why, I have had no inspiration, still don't really but oh well. But I do have things to talk about now I guess. We played dodgeball Saturday against Main Mac and lost cause they are really good and cheated. Then we played them again Sunday cause it was the best out of three for the finals, and lost again, partly because of their cheating, but there isn't much I can do now is there. And I had fun this year. It was awesome. So ya that's that, and all my other time this weekend I spent working on my English essay but it didn't matter cause it was really time consuming and I ended up pulling an all night Sunday night and didn't go to sleep until like 10:30 the next morning. I went to my first two classes which were pointless cause I was falling asleep anyways. But I needed to get the stat's notes and obviously I had to hand in my English essay. So yeah I had my 5 hour nap which was nice and then did like nothing at all, all night. It was good times. I had the room to myself too cause Leanne was over at Sam's place with Jason. Haha. Oh man. Everything that happened that night I I dreamed about. It was kinda disturbing actually. I will leave the gorry details to myself, lol. Funny, funny. So I went to my class and lab yesterday. I realized I was kinda sad cause this was my last lab before my lab final and then I won't see Colin anymore and he was the best lab TA ever. He was funny and hot, lol. Me and Leanne were talking and we were thinking that I should email Colin and tell him that he is hot, but after my lab exam cause then I never have to see him again. Haha, omg writing that down makes it sound so Juniour High and childish. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fun. But anyways, I should get on my lab cause I might not want to be up all night. Haha. P.S. - tomorrow is going to fucking rock at the Plant, Golf Pro's and Tennis Hoe's!! It should be a good time. Slutyness. Haha. K later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
new blog biatch!
Post a Comment