So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Slacking....
I'm not doing a good job of keeping up with my blogs anymore am I guys. And it's not like I don't have anything to say, I guess I just don't feel like writing as much. Oh well now you get an update of everything that has happened in the last few days. In my last blog I mentioned that we were going to the plant Thursday for Golf Pro's and Tennis Hoes. Yeah well it wasn't great, it fucking sucked ass!!! We got there at like 10:30 and we were the only ones there except a few people sitting done eating food. So we stayed for a bit because naturally we thought it would pick up. Well by 11:30 we gave up and left. I was a little depressed and pissed cause I decided to wear a skirt which I have never done before and there was no one there. :( But instead of going back to Lister we went to Windsor's which was hoppin'. The place was stupidly full you couldn't even walk through. It was a good time. My night improved once I got there. Oh and Kyle from 3 was there and him and Leanne talked a bit and cleared a few things up a bit. But it's too bad for him cause I think he still likes her and she's taken. But anyways, Alison was tanked and she kept spilling drinks, broke a glass, and was on the floor more then she was standing, haha. It was funny, and eventually they took her home. Silly silly girl and her drunkenness. Me and Leanne stayed till the end and we hung out with Gord and Mikey a lot of the night. It's so funny how all the guys from Yellowknife are after her. ;) So we came back to Lister and I went to our room to make KD and Leanne was out in the lounge talking with Mikey. Well Kyle comes down and is looking for her and I'm thinking you didn't see her in the lounge, oh god. So anyways, me and Kyle bicker for like a good 5 minutes about him and Leanne and what happened, about how I reacted when he came down looking for her that one time and about how I was making the KD. It was stupid, but actually kinda funny at the same time. Then I went out to the lounge and found Mikey and Leanne on the blue couch and I'm like she is right here Kyle. But he just kinda stomped away and is like she's talking to someone and that was it. Whatever right. He was too drunk anyways I think. So then I went and ate my KD, gave Leanne hers and went to sleep at like 3:30. Yay for no sleep cause I have an 8:00 class on Friday mornings. So I went to all my classes and then I think I had a nap.... or did I. Haha. No I don't think I did. I started watching Gone in 60 seconds and then Heather Allen showed up so I had to get her. Then we watched the movie and hung out until Nicole showed up. She had been getting her hair cut and died and it looked awesome. Then Nicole, me and Heather went to get my lab from Colin. Colin is my hot Chem. 102 lab TA. Alison and Leanne wanted to see what he looked like. So even though I was terribly embarrassed Nicole took a picture of me and him to show the girls. That was a bit of an adventure. So anyways, it so had to rain Friday too. But the three of us went to West Edmonton Mall. We went to Moxie's for some food cause Nicole was starving. I had some bruchetta thing that was a snack kinda thing and then I ended up not eating anything else that night. I was really hungry by midnight cause I had the bruchetta at like 4:30. We shopped around looking for Heather's grad dress and I tried some bra's on in La Senza. Then the girls picked up some make-up from London Drugs and I bought an eyelash curler. It's interesting. I talked to Kelsey for about a half an hour too cause she was really upset and I'm glad she called me because she was home alone, and I feel special now too, that she knows that I am here for her. Things will be ok. I know they will. So anyways, we were going to see a movie but we were waiting for Brian cause Nicole didn't want to go with out him which was fine. So we ended up going to BP's because Marc and some of his buddies were there in the lounge drinking. I ended up having a couple drinks and hanging out with them a little bit. Marc was being him normal self nice and then a jackass the next minute. I don't understand that kid sometimes. So then Brian showed up. He is definitely the nicest guy out of all of Marc's friends. He was pretty good looking and he wasn't an ass! Haha. The guys left and then Nicole, Brian, Heather and me hung out for a bit. We didn't end up going to the movie cause it was already kinda late. So we sat around for a bit and then Nicole and Brian went for a walk and Heather and me went to Nicole's car to listen to music. It was kinda fun actually. Heather told me some good Used songs and I downloaded them all yesterday. Then Nicole and Brian showed up and we went over to his place and were watching Ladder 49. It was a pretty good movie. However I didn't get to see the end cause we had to go and Nicole was already late. Oh and Nicole tried throwing her phone at Heather and she hit me in the jaw instead and it actually hurt. There is even a sore spot on my jaw now. Like geeze. Oh well. So then she drove me back to Lister and she went home. Leanne was sleeping but sort of woke up when I got back. I got ready for bed and then went to sleep. Another 3:00 night, lol. Oh well it was fun. I did eat a few crackers before I went to bed though cause my stomach hurt to much cause I hadn't eaten. The funny thing was, I went to bed late but I still woke up/ was woken up by 9:00. So I played on my computer and had breakfast and talked to my dad for a bit. Then I braided Leanne's hair and had a shower. Just as I finished Leanne was going over to Sam's. She still isn't back yet which makes me think that her and Jason talked. But anyways, because I wasn't really doing anything yesterday I pretty much just played around. I painted my toe nails, tried this new thing with my hair by twisting sections, which kinda ended up looking like nice dreads. It's interesting that's for sure. So my day was ok until main main chow mein rolled around. I went down there like everyone else and once the food came everyone lined up but I didn't bother to rush up or anything. So by the time I got up there the only thing really left was rice because everyone had taken such heaping amounts. I was like fuck that and walked out. I was not paying for rice. So I was kinda pissed. I went and got a grilled cheese sandwich and then I decided to have a nap at like 7:00 I guess. Well I didn't mean to sleep that long but I woke up at like 9:30 and it was dark. I'm like that's just great, now I won't be able to sleep but whatever. So then I talked to Alison for a bit and we made a trip to the Marina for veggies which were quite tasty. We ended up watching the end of Ocean's Eleven. I love that movie. I think the last time I saw it was in theatres. So then I went back to my room and talked to Jeff, Stef and my mom for a bit on msn. Stef has some serious issues going on with her roommate right now. It's crazy. I finished up talking to her and then I went to bed at like 1:00. I woke up early again this morning at like 8:30. But I didn't get out of bed and I went back to sleep until 10:30. Talked to my mom this morning and then went and had breakfast in the Cafe. It was ok and I got fruit with strawberries and all this morning. Yummy!!! So now that it is like 12:30 and I need to study for my lab finals and this blog has gotten very long I am going to go. Later ladies. Love you all. Hope you had a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment