Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's coming, it's coming!!!

HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!! Just a few more hours and I will be out of this airport, and then a few hours after that I will be packed and ready to go and then a few hours after that I will be sleeping only to wake up and be on my way to Idaho. It's like the sanctuary of my life. What I would so without Idaho.....it's a depressing thought!

However I will want to sleep the whole way there and probably for like 12 hours that night just to catch up on what I have missed this week and then prepare myself for a very long drunken week of fun. You know when you aren't working it's a lot easier to go to bed really late and get up in the morning without being tired. It's crazy I tell ya.

But you must realize that this vacation is much needed. See I can't even make good sentences anymore. This week has been a really long week for me. I mean the party was fun on Saturday and all but everything went spirlalling down after that and cleaning up the mess on Sunday was just the start. I mean I spent all day Sunday cleaning everything up with the intention to mow the lawn on Monday only to find out that I had to work at Sobey's on Monday as well as Tuesday, so there goes half my week and time which I needed because I had other crap to do. Working at Sobey's was seriously stressing me out. They never have the schedule ready for a week until the Saturday before the Sunday it starts. It's so stupid. And then I ask my manager to write me a reference more then 2 weeks ago, and she STILL isn't done and I was handing it in today. Like FUCK. I do so much for them and I come in if I'm free and they can't even write a one page reference that would take all of 10 minutes to write. So I quit. I'm done. I went in last night and I told her that I am not coming back. She was a little mad cause I wasn't giving her 2 weeks notice. Technically I don't actually have to cause I haven't worked there for more then 3 months but I wasn't going to tell her that. Also, I'm giving her like a week and half sorta because I was going away on holidays anyways and it's not like I was going to be here anyways. So there. Take that bitch. Ahhhh, whatever. It's over with now. Unless I don't get my reference. Then I'm fucked. Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's ok Kim, it's OKAY. But really it's not. I broke the lawn mower last night too, half done, which sucks. I still have to take the bottles is, get a few things, pack and try and finish the lawn. Like seriously going on vacation should not be this stressful. But I should get back to work and actually find something to do. Yes that's what I will do. Ok. Peace out!

1 comment:

Island in the Sun said...

Um yeah. Maria is the biggest bitch ever and I think we should assasinate her together. It could be fun.

THERE'S A FUCKING MOSQUITO UP HERE!

AHH, I can't escape them. THey're going to get me in my sleep!
aah, sleep.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ