Ok I hate being angry/ upset about little things but this is really bothering me. Why is it when I seem to like something, I get dissed for it. I mean I know I can be different and I like a lot of stuff some people don't but on the other hand some people do like it. I say that a movie looks good and you guys shoot it down right away and you haven't seen previews let alone the movie. I mean I haven't seen it either but I still feel shot down. So what if I like chick flicks and cheasy movies, it doesn't give you the right to make fun of the movie or me for it. Think about it, even if you didn't mean to. I know I should say something if it bugs me... and I was going to but you know me and just not liking to make trouble out of a little situation but this I can't let go. I mean Alison you showed me that article about country music and how people shouldn't diss it. I know some people don't like it but they don't need to shoot us down for listening to it right. So why should we shoot people down for watching a stupid movie. Just like Chris Conner making fun of me for liking XXX. I like it so fuck off. I don't like Clockwork Orange but I don't make fun of people for watching it. People have different tastes. You don't have to like it. Just say that and leave it at that. That's just how I feel.
-Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment