After briefly thinking about these blogs i have come to the conclusion that being indifferent is the only way to go. I mean after reading my blog and yours(Leanne) and mine again we are still somehow fighting about a little thing like someones opinion. I dunno. I see now how stupid it really is and all I can do is shake my head. Maybe if I just stay at middle ground where I don't not like a movie but on the same token I don't love it either. Then I won't be upset if someone else doesn't like it or make anyone else upset if they do like it. Problem solved.
P.S. I guess we read things differently because I would have thought by reading my blog again that I was actually somehow directing it more to Alison even if I didn't mean to. Part of the confussion may have to do with my bad use of grammer where I should have said you guys instead of just you. Anyways, oh well.
1 comment:
Thats Bullshit
I said one thing about that 50 cent movie and that was it. YEah that right I read these Blogs. When i feel like it. And then what do i find....im getting in trouble for nothing. WTF. Like hello!!!! Man...I must be a horrible friend and don't even realize this because I just check out whats going on in your life and find out that I've done something wrong. God Damn it. I did not find that rap movie appealing and you know that I am fairly open with other things like music and movies and crap but this one just didn't appeal. I think you just felt ganged up on and fair enough. You were the minority in the lounge trying to stick up for your opinion which can be hard to do. But know that when you stick your opinion out on the floor for others to hear expect people to challenge it. Thats what life is about. No one is going to except everything that you think is right.
Post a Comment