Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just chillin....

So this weekend has been alright. I really haven't done much at all. I do have to study today though. I HAVE to. I am GOING to. I need to find the motivation. Otherwise I just might fail my lab exam and that would just suck. But anyways. Friday night was alright. Probably would have been better but I didn't want to drink and be humg over yesterday.... not that I did anything anyways. Oh well. I hit my hip though and now I have a bruise and it's sore. Oh and everyone just kept randomly disappearing so I ended up walking back most of the way by myself until I found Eric and Mikey in Papa John's. Then Eric went to the house and I signed Mikey in so he could come in and pass out, which he really needed to do. Yesterday was a write off. I did NOTHING. Seriously. I planned on doing shit all day, and I just couldn't. I talked on msn to my mom and Dani for like maybe an hour and that's like all I did all day. I didn't want to read, I didn't want to watch a movie... nothing. I didn't even nap. I just kinda lied there. Like I was dead to the world. It was very strange. I did finish my 10 square painting last night but I was up till 3:00 doing it cause I didn't start till like 10:00 probably. I watched Ocean's Twelve first. The funny thing is I have seen it before but I didn't really remember it. Haha. Made for a good watching. Oh and when I was in the middle of painting I went into the lounge and then I was there for at least an hour maybe 2 watching this really crazy but funny movie with Alison and Brittany. More distractions and procrastination. I WILL NEVER LEARN!! Oh well. Today I made my bed and working on a bit of art. Now I have to go and study for Bio and do a self portrait! Later peeps.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

You made your bed?! Wow, thats exciting. Haha. I love you.