Monday, December 19, 2005

fucking die

I seriously hate life right now. Like really hate it. What is the point. I dunno. Cause I am a failure. The only thing I have to look forward to is going home if I don't kill myself first. Like seriously. If I fail out of University it will because of this stupid Economics course. I HATE IT. A LOT. IT IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COULD BEAT IT UP RIGHT NOW I WOULD, TO DEATH. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY EASY CLASS. YA RIGHT. I think those were my hardest tests of the semester. Harder then biology. That's just wrong, and so unfair. Now I have no inclination to study for Physics but obviously I have to or I really will fail out of University. Not that I will make it into the program I want next year anyways and then I will be living at home again being a bum cause I'm stupid. I don't even know why I should come back next semester. I mean the classes I am taking pretty much have nothing to do with anything and it will probably be more a waist of my time and money and stress me out and shorten my life span. Like seriously. Why do I put myself through this. I really have no idea. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I mean I am looking forward to my Human Sexuality course cause I'm sure it will be interesting but once again no use to me cause I don't seem to attract any guys and clearly I'm not having sex so yeah.... I am going to go wollow in my own self pitty now, take some Tylenol for the headache I have created and maybe have a nap until me and Leanne go tanning. That is the only thing that is fun or that I have to look forward to right now. How sad is that... hmmm

3 comments:

Bob said...

wow... harsh.

Spatula said...

I love you kimmy. I need you to come back next semester. School is really hard, and it sounds like the test was ridiculously unreasonable. Pray for the curve. But you never know how its going to turn out. You're not a failure, You're in school you have friends and family that care about you, you have a life! That should count for something. Keep your head up high hunny, I know its hard. But just remember that I love you and believe in you.

Franny said...

Damn! I was hoping to hear good news about your exams. Here's a quote I like to think of (when I can't take it anymore) that I borrowed from buddhism. It might make sense to you:

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful."