This weekend was a bit of a bust in terms of plans but in the end I still had fun and it was probably the way it should have been. I mean Friday we had the Gin and Juice party and I thought it would be a fun time and it could show my sister a good rez time. But it kinda failed. I mean the party was pretty pathetic in terms of Lister parties. And she didn't even like the gin which doesn't surprise me so now I have to pay for her anyways even though she didn't drink any and she drank my other alcohol. Lol. Oh well. We peobably should have gone to Duke's. Always guaranteed to have a good time. But it worked out ok cause everyone ditched to pass out and who knows what. I got to talk to Pat's brother who is a lot nicer then Pat. Pretty cool kid. Me and Kelsey had a good time talking to Matt. I don't get to have many good conversations with him but it was fun. Then we went to bed pretty early and just had a good sleep.
Saturday we got up and went to West Ed where Kels had never been before. It was super busy there though. We bought something from Winners but it was like the first store we hit so the other stores it was more like exploring the mall. We were there for awhile and met up with Heather and Matt who were also here this weekend and it was fun to see them again. Then we took the bus back and went to BP's for a good dinner on my dad. :) Yummy food. Then we came back, got ready and went.
Again this year it was just my true friends that came. Thank you Dani, Leanne, and Ali, you made this weekend for me and I value your friendship. No one else made it but we danced a bit, got angry at the stupid bitches at the bar and then walked home, got chips and pizza and just watched Grease. Which was the best part of the night for me. :) I guess I don't need much else then to be with my friends and being our normal silly selves, just singing to the movie. That made my night. Then me and Kels just went off to bed and slept.
I read in the morning and she slept in and then we watched a movie. Then I took her to the bus and she went home. It was really weird to say good by to her. I was actually kind of sad she was going. I miss her. I'm glad she came. Then I just had a chillin night, talking to Dani and watching Coyote Ugly. It was a pretty relaxing night. Now I have to get my shit together and keep on top of things till the end of the year! It's gettin close guys. 47 days till I move back home and 32 days till the last day of classes. It's crazy. The next few weeks will be busy for all of us. But thanks again guys, I love you all, and I am always here for you if you need someone.
1 comment:
Like I told you before the only way I would have missed it is if I was in the hospital again or if there was some family emergency. I'm glad that you enjoyed your night even though it wasn't what you planned. I love you!
Post a Comment