So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Well apparently....
Well apparently me being an idiot doesn't really matter. I got 29.5/30 on my lab exam. That's just ridiculous. And they said it was going to be hard. It was not hard. The only reason why I probably didn't get full marks was because of that one stupid question. Hahaha. But now I don't even care because I did awesome anyways. That makes me happy. :) Oh and apparently I am rated 8th in my class out of 90 people. So maybe computer science is something I am actually good at.... well lets hope anyways. What a good way to start the day on the last day of classes. And with Shank's tonight I'm sure it will end good too. ;) Haha. Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!
Congrats! thats great Kim!
Post a Comment