So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, October 03, 2005
Annoyed…
Why is it that I always feel like I’m the idiot when something doesn’t work out and it really isn’t my fault? It’s the whole expecting too much thing again. Although this instance is just stupid and not fair. Ok last night I was talking to Chris but then he said he was going to bed because he was tired. Then I decided that I wanted to see him, which I think is pretty normal. So I asked if he would be in ETLC this morning studying because he does that a lot. And he said that he would and that it would be fantastic if I came to visit. Ok that’s cool. So I went to bed at like 2:30 or so and was woken up by the fire alarm at 6:00. So loud and annoying. The stupid thing is the sound of that alarm has been haunting me all day now. It just sits there in my head. Beep, beep, beep. You know what I mean. Aaaahhhhhh!!! So anyways, after standing outside for like 15 minutes we all come back in and I decide that I will try and go back to sleep. Yeah that totally didn’t work. I was wide awake. No thanks to the door alarm that someone forgot to shut of. So I decided to get up at 7:00 and have some breakfast and I chilled in the lounge a bit with some peeps from my floor. Then I got ready and decided I had time to go visit Chris before my Bio workshop. So I walked over to ETLC and went upstairs. I went around the corner past the Tim Horton’s way at the back to find him because that’s where he said he sits. He wasn’t there. I didn’t see him anywhere up there in fact and I felt like an idiot wondering aimlessly. Grrrr. So I just went to my workshop and classes. I was falling asleep because 3.5 hours just doesn’t cut it for me. Oh well. Lunch was good though. Me and Eric were chilling in CAB having a pretty awesome conversation and then Wendy joined us and we were all chilling. At like 1:30 I left them and went to the Art building to do my drawing. I sat there till like 5:15. So long oh my god. Like my eyes hurt now from staring at lines. Then I came back here and now I’m writing this in a so so mood. I mean I still have to talk to Chris because I may have missed him or he might have slept in but I want to know why. We have not seen each other very much and he seems like he wants to hang out but then he seems to make it difficult sometimes too. Ok I really have to stop complaining and just except that I am going to be single forever and go on miserably with my stupid no goal oriented school life which I hate so much. I hate not know what I want to do. There is no point to me being here!!! Breath Kim, breath. It will all be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment