Tuesday, October 25, 2005

oh Leanne...

Haha, I know I know. I am trying. I am going to block him out until I'm done midterms and then I will worry about it. If I hang with him on Friday I can have some fun and then maybe I will get a chance to talk to him. Because midterms will be done he has less excusess and if we still don't hang out then that's it. I will move on. You know how hard it is for me. I get so attached to people. Look at Marc. Haha. That was a little overboard yes but you understand. I will try so very hard. And you can take me out and get me drunk and help me find a guy to randomly make out with. mwhahaha. P.S. Even if I do think about him for whatever reason I will keep it on the down low cause I know I'm driving you nuts. Hhaha. Oh and thanks for wanting to die with me. I feel much better. :) haha. Love you. Party on girls. Good luck with the continuing torture which we all call school!

No comments: