So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, October 23, 2005
one messed up weekend!
Ok guys, it's all good for now. Your right Dani I did have a hard couple of days for whatever reason but like you said things blow over and get better and they are. This weekend was crazy but it ended up being really good. I think I am finally starting to understand some things and just accepting others. I still don't really know what I want to do in school and what I want to make of myself in the future but I think I'm heading in a bettter direction this year then I was last year no matter how much work it is. I think I might just have to trust my parents on this one and stick with the art and design stuff. Maybe that is what I'm ment to do. I mean the only thing I can really do is give it a shot. Cause Chemistry sure didn't work last year and I have no other ideas that have anything to do with Science so this is my best shot at the moment. I'm actually ok with that. I am going to try and study more, get things done sooner, and hopefully sleep more cause I cannot pull a last week again it just fucked me right up. It was good to get some decent sleep this weekend. I mean I didn't sleep that much but enough. And now I plan on going to bed a lot sooner. I can't pull those almost all nighters all week long. My body just shuts down, which is expected, and it doesn't help that I'm still sick. Friday night was soo much fun with the guys and just getting drunk at Duke's. Even if I did tell them my life story. So now they all know me. I mean I am going to be living with them for another 6 months so they will get used to it... haha. I'm crazy what can I say. I have few secrets and drinking definitely brings them out in me. I really do have to watch about stepping into fights though. Two big guys and me equals a bad mix for Kim. I'm lucky I didn't get hurt and I know that now. I need to try and control what I do when I'm drunk. Talking to my parents tonight was good. It's a relief to know they are still there for me even if they are a few hours away and not always right on hand. I really am glad that I have them both. :) Then there was last night and it's crazyness. I think I am finally learning how you tick Alison. Haha. And I'm sorry I yelled at you, but I have to admit it felt good to stand up for myself. I need to do that more often to people. Not that I plan on getting mad at you all the time... haha. I don't. Cause it really wasn't fun either. I don't like fighting with friends. No one does. And it was so silly. But it's fixed now and that's all that matters. :) Sometimes I don't realize how much I really do love you guys until shit like this happens. It's crazy. Oh silly silly weekend. Oh and I must admit Chris calling me last night improved my mood and outlook on the situation. And he tried to call me today when he was sober. Which is also good. Oh and he asked me tonight if I wanted to watch a movie tomorrow. So he is finally taking some initiative. We will see what happens tomorrow. I mean I'm not getting to excited cause it hasn't happened yet but I really hope it does I'm not gonna lie. After this week if we hang out tomorrow and then maybe sometime this weekend it will be good now that midterms will be done. If not then I'm going to talk to him straight up and say what do you want out of this. I mean I wanna know if we are going anywhere or not cause if we aren't then I'm not going to waist my time and emotions waiting for him. I don't need that stress and crazyness. My life is nuts as it is. So ya I have been slightly enlightened this weekend. I can't wait for this week to be over though!!! What a relief that will be. Speaking of which I should get back to studying so I don't fail the midterms I have. Love you all. ;) You are my life. It wouldn't be the same crazy party without you. Haha. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment