So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
why does history repeat itself??
History really does repeat itself. I feel like I am almost in the same situation I was in 4 years ago. Why me though. Like seriously, I just want a chance and this better not get fucked up. But I mean the whole story hasn't ended yet, we have to see what happens and then we will know for sure if it truly repeats itself but I just have that feeling, like it will. I almost dread it. It's strange. Most of you will have no idea what the fuck I am talking about it but that's ok cause I don't really feel like explaining and it's not really important I just had to write down what I was feeling. The funny thing is this just popped into my head last night and I am kinda sharing it late but I think part of it is all because somehow I am trying to tourture myself and I can't let myself get excited or comfortable so I'm making up excusses. You know when that happens???? I just hate it!! Oh well. I have studying to do. Later peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey suga!!!!
DID you RAPE that midterm up the ASS??? You better have..haha, hope your day is going well. Talk to you later!
Leanne
Post a Comment