So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, November 28, 2005
Alone
It just hit me like a sack of hammers. I feel very alone right now. It just seems like I have no one to go to and anyone I would go to is too far away. Like my parents. I miss them. I miss my dog, I miss my sister right now. This month is going to be a long one. I am still so confussed about school and what I am going to do next year. What if I don't get into the program. Which I probably won't cause Kyle said they take 30 people and 4oo and some applied when he got in. Like really what are my chances. SO I guess I wouldn't be coming back here and I don't know if I will go to school at all. Maybe try something at SAIT at home. I dunno. This sucks! I hate life right now. I'll be surprised if I don't kill myself. Like really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome to my life.
Kim...You are NOT Allowed to Kill yourself. I will not allow that, so don't even mention that. No one said growing up was going to be easy. But don't get discouraged...you will find your path. And remember too...Kyle LOVES to exaggerate. So all you can do is your best and if that is that path chosen for your life then it will happen...if not, something else great is in the cards for you...you just have to wait for that hand to get deal.
Love you
Alison
Post a Comment