Thursday, April 28, 2005

HOME!!!

Hey guys. I'm home. Finally. I'm actually enjoying it I guess. Well for now because I'm not doing anything but as soon as Monday rolls around it's work time..... Oh well, it's money. I was so glad to be done after my Stat's exam Tuesday. It was kind of dumb. Grrr, why do things have to be complicated sometimes, and I still haven't got my marks back so I have no clue what I'm at right now either. It's kind of scary really. Tuesday afternoon/night was good. I had nothing to do so I just chilled and then my mom came and we went to Wendy's and I had a frosty, yum! Then she gave me boxes and bags and took some of my stuff and then went home. Later I watched Varsity Blues with Dylan, which was fun. I love that movie and it was cool to hang with him again. It's a little weird but I love talking to him so I dunno. Anyways, then I decided to start packing at like.... 11 probably. Talk about procrastination hey. Leaving it till the last minute. Hahaha. Go me!! So I did that all night while Leanne studied. We had KD one last time at like 2:00 which was fun. Good little tradition that is. ;) Then we went to bed just before 3:00, and I still had a lot of packing to do. We got up at 8:30 and I packed some more while Leanne kept studying. My dad showed up about 9:30 and I still had lots to do. I packed a bit more then we went for breakfast. French toast. That's one thing they never really screwed up. So then I went back and finished packing up my stuff. Woohoo! Not!! I was sad to see the room half empty. I felt bad for leaving Leanne but she will be ok and I will see her like....tomorrow, lol. But I left the room with one last look. I said bye to a bunch of the girls then I went out to the lounge. Alison was so funny, it was sad. I wrote one Kyle's flag and then gave him a hug, and then Chris and Tyler. Then I went to Alison waiting for me in the middle of the lounge. I didn't think I would cry but when I looked at her and she gave me her little note I burst out crying. We were both bawling, it was kind of sad really, lol. I'm going to miss you girl!! Then I had to go say buy to Easy and let him know he can still come party at my house for Stampede. Then I left, walked out the door, and left. It was really quite depressing. The trip home wasn't bad though. I stayed awake almost the whole time and it was actually pretty quick. As soon as I got home I went with my sis to the U of C so she could get her calendar to register for classes. We took her car, and it was kind of funny because I haven't driven with her in a standard before and she is still learning. It was entertaining to say the least. Then we came home and I chilled some more and made dinner, a real dinner!! Watched some TV with my mom and then went to bed. Today I did some laundry and then I went to the airport to get my security pass. The picture wasn't that bad which is kind of cool. It's going to be interesting working there that's for sure. I can't wait actually. Then I went to Sobey's and talked to Jess and I can get a job there if I want I just have to let her know. So I guess I'm set. I was invited to go out tonight too but I don't think I will only because I don't really have anyone to go with. But I am going out with Kelsey tomorrow most likely, even though Ashley is having a party. I'm busy this weekend that's for sure. But I guess I should go. Have a great summer everyone!! Love you.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

I love you and miss you and Lister definatly wasn't the same without you!