So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
never ending
Ok i had art at 8:00 this morning right. Ya well I was there for all three hours plus another 2 doing some assignments and I still have an unbelievable amount of shit to do. Art will kill me. I am falling behind in other things because I always have something to do for art and there is always something due for the next class. Seriously is she trying to kill me. Cause it's working. Ahhhh. You know what I don't care. I will do the best I can without freaking out or having a nervous breakdown and this year will go just fine. Just gotta think positive. Fuck I gotta go. Lab in 10 minutes and I didn't even read it over so I have NO CLUE what I am doing today. Hopefully it goes quickly. Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU CAN DO IT WOMAN!!!!!!!
Post a Comment