Saturday, October 15, 2005

things can change so fast...

I have to agree with Dani, things are fucked up and shit can change so quickly. Like why am I having so many problems with Chris already. I mean I can't see this relationship going anywhere especially because we can't even seem to plan to get together and we aren't even dating. I mean he acts like he wants to see me and then he won't fucking come and get me or asks if i will take a cab. I am not taking a fucking cab. That's just stupid, and not fair. Why can't he ever come here. He always wants me to come there when it would be SO EASY for him to come here after class or something. Like seriously. He makes it so complicated. But what really makes me mad I tried to tell him that I want to see him more and I sent him a drunk email last night clearly stating how I feel and he hadn't acknowleged it at all. Should I have to ask about it. NO. He should write me back or talk to me about it. But he isn't. Everytime I email him I have to ask him later anyways cause he never emails me back and he never answers my questions. Like who does that. Why do I even put the effort in. Ok, now I'm getting worked up again. I was better after going to work out but maybe I'm not actually better. FUCK!! I am going to ask him about it and if shit doesn't change I will simply tell him that he just isn't good enough for me and I will go out and have my fun and maybe meet someone who actually wants to hang out with me and who will make the effort. TALKING ON MSN IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP!!! I really can't do this. I am going to work on Bio. Be productive and maybe things with blow over.... I have to do something else cause thinking about it only makes it worse. Love you all. Thanks for listening to my phsyco babble. Later.

2 comments:

Sassy Alie said...

Kimmy....My love. First of all these random comments that always pop up on your blog are weird shit. This was just another test I think. We are all being put through the tests of the higher man cuz I guess he thinks we have more to learn. And maybe we do. He wants us to find a person who is good enough for us and not to settle for second best. Remember its better if the guy has to work for you...not the other way around. They love the chase and live for it. So be hard to get. Just remember that us girls will be here for you day and night.
Just give yourself time and you'll be fine. I love you Kim

Love Alison

Spatula said...

wouldn't it be easier if we were lesbians?