Sunday, January 28, 2007

HAPPY FOR ONCE

Good things do happen to me sometimes. This weekend was a really good weekend. Friday was stressful because of Photography and I just found out that my moms memory card is missing which means I must have left it at school which is NOT GOOD. It is like $150. So if I lost it she is going to kill me. KILL!! I am so hoping it is there. Cross your fingers for me!

Anyhow, the drive to Edmonton was smooth Friday and the dinner was good too. It was fun to just sit and chat with my girls. Me and Dani went shopping Saturday which is always fun. I spent too much money again but that happens a lot. It's too bad Dani didn't find what she wanted. No one had anything. Anyhow, the best part was our pita pizzas and wine drinking before we went to Cook County. It was suck a good time. Good fun with alcohol. Anyways, it was a crazy rush to the cab and getting in to Cook but once we got in it was a good time. Dancing and drinking and such. Once it got busy we randomly lost each other a few times. We decided to leave but the coat check line was crazy and it took us like another hour to get out of there. So stupid. But walking home was good to get some air, and munchies. Me and Alie talked for awhile when we got home and then went to bed by like 3.

Oh and I sent Jaan a text message asking him out. I know its kinda cheesy but I wouldn't have done it any other way. But man am I glad I did. I mean he didn't send me one back last night and I was like he won't.... he doesn't like me. But I was wrong. This afternoon when I was packing up my stuff and me and Dani were chatting he sent me one back. I was like oh god it's him. I didn't want to read it. But I did of course. And guess what, he said YES! Oh my god I wanted to jump for joy. I am pretty sure I squealed a bit. He said sorry for not getting back cause he was in Lethbridge out partying but that he would like to chill and see a movie sometime or something. I am soooo happy right now. Even if he ends up not going anywhere. I have a chance now, I opened the door. YAY!! So anyways I am excited to see him again but at the same time I am like OMG I have to act normal still. Haha. Crazy mind, don't mind me.

So yeah today was good too. Ate McDonald's breakfast. It was yummy. Hung out with Leanne at Chapters. Went back to the house and chatted and then I unfortunately I had to leave. The drive home was pretty uneventful though. I am still having issues with my computer and then there is the memory card thing. Edmonton is apparently a luckier place for me or something, or I am more myself.

Should be an interesting week....

No comments: