So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
terrible flirt
So I have discovered that I really am not very good at flirting. I try but I get nervous, or somehow I just fuck it up. Like the other day. Jaan had ashes on his face so I told him. He gave me and opportunity to brush them off and I could have easily done it but I was like oh crap so I end up just poking him in the face. Stupid! Haha. I need to learn to chill. I think that is the majority of my problem. BE STRONG!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwwww, you poked him???
smooth. thats embarrasing.
that's just painful.
way.to.go.
remember when I said that it should come naturally?
Post a Comment