So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Short Lived
So much for my happiness. Seriously, my life is all over the fucking place. I mean I know I have a lot of good things but I seem to let the little things get to me and then I freak out. Especially right now. I fucking hate being a girl and pms. Sometimes I think life would be that much easier as a guy. I might as well be. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate being angry. I hate being upset. I hate being me. I'm crying like a baby for no reason. WHAT IS THIS??? Why does life have to be so complicated. ANGER HATE VOLATILE EMOTION!!!! I just wanna someone to love me for me. To hold me and tell me it will all be ok. I hate not knowing where I'm going or what I'm doing. I make too many choices on emotion and chance. I need a plan. And I need to stick to that plan. I don't know what I need. Sometimes I hate people. I wish everything could be more obvious. I know it would take away all of the fun. WHATEVER. It would make life that much easier sometimes too and maybe I wouldn't end up like this and talking like a psycho crazy person. I'm going to stop now. Nothing makes sense.