So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Skipping PMS
So this week has been pretty shitty. Just me being frustrated with school and man have I been the moodiest person alive. I seriously randomly start crying for no reason, or about something soooo stupid. What is up with that. I'm not usually THAT bad. It's freakin' me out. I have determined that this weekend was the wrong one to ask Jaan out because it is not helping with the situation. In fact I think it is the underlying problem of it all. The only problem is I can't not see him but at the same time it makes me crazy. WHAT THE F-ING HELL!!! So yeah that is kind of making me angry. The point here is. I think I will pay the extra money that insurance won't cover just so I can skip my period so I do not have to deal with this crazy shit. NUTSO KIM ON THE LOOSE! Haha. That's pretty much it. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment