Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Solving my problems....

You know I don't know what I want. I never do. I'm not even sure I can describe who I am or what I want in my life. I'm not sure anymore. I think I am having a Summer moment from The OC. I really do need to find myself before I do anything else or make any decisions. I need to do well in school and I need to get somewhere in my life. I need to be in a place where I can be happy on my own with no one else before I can move on and truly be myself and find someone to be with. I just want some things to work out for me for once. Just to have a few things go right for awhile and just be happy with who I am. I dunno. I am so confused. I guess I just have to keep truckin' through school and hopefully the puzzle pieces will fall together.

Feeling: Sad :(

No comments: