So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
This Semester
So this semester sounds like it's going to be pretty for me. Plus everyone always wants a social life not that I have much of one here. But I am planning on getting a job too which takes up more time and then I want to go to Edmonton a few times, I promised Ash I would go to Saskatoon this one weekend and then I wanted to go to Lethbridge to see Jason too. But who knows what will happen with all of that. I guess it's better to be busy than to be bored. Can't wait to see you chickies. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment