So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, January 15, 2007
Easier Said Then Done
So this whole thing with Jaan, everyone I talk to is like just ask him out. If he says no it's no big deal. But like my blog title says, easier said than done. Dylan and Marco are telling me to ask him out. I know, but I can't. I don't know why. I have been thinking about it and I believe the problem is I don't want to know the answer. It would be a lot easier if I knew that he liked me back but I don't. Part of it is me lacking confidence in myself that anyone could like me of all people. But the thought that is going through my head is this. If he says no then I know for sure that he doesn't like me and that just sucks and I'm not sure how I will react and the other side is saying if he says yes then I have no idea what I am going to do. I've never really gone a date with a dude except Jeremy in grade 10, which I don't hold very high. Its such foreign territory. And I mean I will have to enter that territory sometime if I ever want to date or have a husband, but I'm scared. AAAHHHHHH. Like I said I just make it WAY too complicated. Wow I really am retarded. Don't mind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your anxiety when it comes to guys is the same with me and applying for jobs. I hate it and I will avoid it at all costs. I feel like an idiot when I go to drop of a resume. But sometimes we have to do it. So sometime, you and I can get together and laugh at ourselves together.
And remember, just be yourself around guys, if they see what I see in you, who could say no? I love you!
yeah well Kim, you better get on the whole dating thing you know...if you ever want a husband!! hahahahahahahaha you make me laugh. not the whole can't ask him out thing, just the husband comment. try not to think that far into the future, just worry about getting through this week! You will do fantastically and who knows, perhaps you'll get a date ;) out of it!!
Good luck, I love you, we all love you, it's his problem if he doesn't - well, like you!
and if all else fails, Dani and I will take you out on a date and get you good and drunk and then you can drunkenly text him. YAY!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment