So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Monday, February 05, 2007
EERRAAAHHHGRRRR
I am so frustrated with people, actually Jaan in particular. My title of this blog is exactly what I would like to scream in him face out of frustration. Why would he say yes if he planned on acting normal and totally ignore the situation. Actually I have to wonder if he is acting weird now... Grrrr. I hate men. They think we are complicated. HA! They are just as bad if not worse. Seriously. This is ridiculous. I am going to try and ask him in person tomorrow about it. If he doesn't answer or brushes it off that is it. I am done!!!! Lana, this 2nd year girl, said that she knows some guy friends if I am interested. I might take her up on it at this rate. I always get worked up about this stuff. Breath, breath, breath. It will be ok. It will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment