TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Name: Kim Birthday: March 15 Birthplace: Calgary Current Location: Calgary Eye Color: Green Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'7" Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Your Heritage: German, Polish, Ukrainian The Shoes You Wore Today: Black Sketchers Your Weakness: Shopping, Clothes, and I'm gullible Your Fears: Not finding the right person and having no family Your Perfect Pizza: Meat, mushrooms, fresh tomatos Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Gain some confidence Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lol or haha Thoughts First Waking Up: How much longer can I let this go on with Jaan Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes, or ass Your Bedtime: Whenever, but usually around midnight Your Most Missed Memory: Holidays, being out on the boat Pepsi or Coke: I drink both but probably Coke MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds for breakfast, BK for burgers Single or Group Dates: Single Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither Do you Smoke: No Do you Swear: Umm yeah I have a trucker mouth sometimes Do you Sing: In my car Do you Shower Daily: Hahaha not always Have you Been in Love: Nope Do you want to go to College: Already am Do you want to get Married: Sure do Do you belive in yourself: Not always Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope Do you think you are Attractive: It depends on the day, not usually Are you a Health Freak: I like my fruits and veggies Do you get along with your Parents: Sure do Do you like Thunderstorms: I love em, especially on the lake Do you play an Instrument: I use to play the clarinet In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yep In the past month have you Smoked: Nope In the past month have you been on Drugs: Nope In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope In the past month have you gone to a Mall: In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nooooo In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Umm no In the past month have you been on Stage: No In the past month have you been Dumped: No In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No Ever been Drunk: Hahaha sure have Ever been called a Tease: Hahaha nope Ever been Beaten up: Not really Ever Shoplifted: Nope How do you want to Die: I dunno in my sleep of old age, or sky diving What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I have no frickin clue What country would you most like to Visit: Anywhere in Europe In a Boy/Girl.. Favourite Eye Color: No preference Favourite Hair Color: Not really particular, maybe brown Short or Long Hair: Short Height: Tall. Haha at least 6 feet Weight: More than me, like 180 Best Clothing Style: Sporty Number of Drugs I have taken: One Number of CDs I own: I have no idea, a lot Number of Piercings: 5 for now Number of Tattoos: One Number of things in my Past I Regret: I try not to regret but there is always something CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment