Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Job, etc.

So I got a job at Linens N' Things. I'm sure it will be ok. My first shift is tomorrow and I am going to find out what they are paying me cause they haven't said yet. If it's not good enough I may turn them down. Home Depot called me for an interview today too so we will see what happens. I don't even know where I would rather work. Home Depot would be handy for school projects but Linens N' Things might be good for presents. I dunno.

I still haven't talked to Jaan. I don't see him alone much. I am hoping Thurday I will get a chance to ask him. I just want to be like so you still interested in going to a movie sometime. It's a yes or no thing. If he says yes though what do I say then. Ask him when, suggest a time, ask what kind of movies he likes to watch. I HAVE NO IDEA PEOPLE!! I am doomed. I was doomed to fail at this from the beginning.

Updates to come I'm sure.

2 comments:

Sassy Alie said...

Well Kimmy, If there is a movie at the theatre that you want to check out you should tell him about it and that it would probably be a gooder. I have no idea what is at the theatre these days so I have no suggestions. Or ask him if there is a movie that he wants to see. You just got to let it flow though...you can't plan out a conversation...just go with it. You can do it Kim, you just have to believe that you can.

Spatula said...

Congrats for Linens N Things! I love that store, but pay is also important. If they pay you decently you should take it and then buy me things. Haha!

Like Alison said, let the conversation flow, if you think too much about it then it will turn out like you staged it. But just be yourself, say what comes to you (unless is something like, by the way, I wet my bed, or something embarassing like that). You'll be fine. I love you.