Well this weekend was a combination on chilling and craziness as usual. Friday Leanne and I hung out and watched multiple episodes of Sex in the City as well as My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and made our own tasty pasta and chicken dinner. We went to bed by like 1 am. Not too crazy.
Saturday we did our usual hanging out, chatting, grocery shopping adventures. Started drinking at 4pm. We were all decently drunk for the majority of the night. We make our way to O'Burns for some dinner and another drink. Then we went back to the house. At this point it was only like 10 pm. So we headed over To Kyle R's house because the original plan was to get some weed. Anyhow, Dani ended up going home and Leanne and I hung out on Whyte Ave with Kyle and peeps. We ended up going to Bar Wild. Which was alright because I am pretty sure neither of us paid for a drink and I was having an awesome time chatting with people. Then we attempted to find a cab driver that was willing to take 5 people in a car, we succeeded eventually. Headed back to Kyle's place and drank some more as well as smoked some weed. I was actually high for the first time ever. And it was awesome. Haha. I had a good time anyways. Me and Leanne went home at like 3:30 or so. I made some toast because I for sure had the munchies. Then I hit the sac at 4:30 but I was still up at 10 this morning.
I had the weirdest hang over today though. I'm sure the weed helped with that. The drive home was the shits but what can I say. The whole weekend was pretty awesome as usual. I can always count on a good time with my girls. Thanks for making me happy!
I did do a few stupid things, like text message Jaan when I had told myself I wouldn't. I'm terrible. And he probably thinks I'm like a stalker now. Whatever. Knowing him he will act like everything is the exact same as usual. GRRRR. And I can't even be mean tomorrow because it's his b-day. What the hell is with that. I am one messed up person. Oh well. Everything will unfold into one big mess at some point. My life is crazy, I'm crazy. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment