So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
What a shitty day!
So I don't feel like elaborating much but I have to put it out there. If I say more I may start crying again. I was driving to school on 16th Ave. this morning and changing lanes I lost control of my car and was spinning. I was super lucky no one was around and I was able to get stopped and then get myself in the right direction and carry on. However it freaked the hell out of me and I have been in a weird mood all day because of it, and have broken into tears a few times. I was at a gallery for 3 hours for my class this afternoon and all I wanted to do was get out of there. I went down to glass after to help make mugs for a fundraising sale and I usually help a lot but I basically had nothing to do tonight. There were pairs of people and there wasn't much for me to help with. I am not sure why I stayed the whole time, but I did and I think it was a waste. It felt like no one even cared that I showed up to help, and that I couldn't, even though I am in that shop a hell of a lot more than a lot of people that were there tonight. So I just got even more pissed as the night went on and it isn't getting any better right now. Actually I think talking about it is making it worse. So anyhow, that was my retarded day and I still want to yell in Jaan's face. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm really sorry hun! Thats scary about your car, i've had that happen (on the way home from my drivers test actually) and its not a fun thing to have happen. Just know that we love you and that we're here to talk, or send you a virtual hug!
Post a Comment