Saturday, March 10, 2007

I confuse myself!

I seriously never know what I want. I am always confusing myself. I think I want something, or don't want something and then I go and do something that is totally opposite of what I'm thinking. I'm not even making sense right now. Have you guys ever seen Monsters Ball. It's a strange movie and I think it has messed with my brain tonight. Haha. It's weird to think that my b-day in in less than a week. It doesn't even feel like it. I mean I am planning something and inviting people but it doesn't feel real. Maybe because I'm not getting my hopes up this time so I'm not even expecting anyone to come. I dunno. I need to sort my thoughts out. Crazy mind mumbo jumbo. Hope you all have a good weekend. How's the new job going Dani, you started Thursday right??? Night girls!

CONFUSED

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Yes, your birthday is less than a a week. If I had unlimited money and time I would be there in a second to spend it with you! Unfortunatly its that time of the semester... when there is no time or money.

I did start on thursday, It was kinda fun, just orientation, but I'm excited for it so thats always good!

Love you!