Monday, March 05, 2007

Who am I kidding?

I'm having one of my serious issue depressed moments again. I seriously can't help it lately. And who am I to think that anyone would really want me. I think I am delusional at times. Seriously. I never know what's going on up in my head. All of the sudden I get emotional and shit and then I'm in trouble. And this week I have my period. Because I decided to skip it this last week cause of tests and stuff. I seriously hate having my period lately because I have been acting so strange. I'm not sure what has happened with me. I am starting to wonder if this newer birth control I'm on actually has too much hormones in it cause I swear I am never myself anymore. I dunno, I dunno. I'm kinda glad that I have a job now. Because really it occupies my mind for some of the time and I have less time to think about other things. I seriously hope I meet someone randomly some day. I know they say when you stop looking is when it happens. But even though I'm like I won't find anyone, and I don't look, nothing comes. It's me. We were having this random discussion at work the other day. And I think I'm the fat girl that has personality. We were talking about what people would say or how they might describe you or something and I swear that's what I am, the girl that is loud and has personality. That's it. I'm the fat, ugly girl that everyone sees as the mom figure. Thanks mom. And I totally cater to that too, not on purpose, but it's my nature. Someone leaves garbage, I'll throw it away. I put it on myself, this image, but I can't get away from it because it happens to be who I am. Seriously if I didn't know that you guys loved me and my family loved me and that you would miss me I have to wonder if I would still be here. Because I don't care about much else most of the time. I'm like what's the point, I'm not happy most of the time, so why bother. It's stupid I know but I can't help it. I feel so worthless. EEERRRRRRR. Don't mind me, I have mental issues. Move on Kim, move on.

2 comments:

Island in the Sun said...

but....you're not fat! So therefore, you cannot be the 'fat girl' with a personality...you are Kim. Seriously...and you haven't found somebody yet because a lot of guys are dinks and the right one hasn't come along yet. Clearly it wasn't Jaan...because he doesn't appreciate you and your wonderful personality :P like we do <3 So don't think like that, it's just damaging and doing you more harm than good. And one day, when you have kids with the perfect guy, your mommy skills will come in handy!!

xoxoxo

Sassy Alie said...

Dido to exactly what Leanne said. Seriously Kim, you should know you are a great person and just because you aren't with a guy doesn't mean you should be feeling this way. Screw that. And besides, you need to learn to love yourself before you can try to love another. Maybe you do need to change your birth control if your finding your emotions are all out of wack. You are who you are and one day a person will love you for every aspect that you possess.