So I am going to get my belly pierced today. Should be interesting. I wonder if I'm gonna like it. I hope so. At least I can take it out if I don't. I kinda nervous/excited. I dunno. YAY PIERCING!! Haha. Oh and I had a massage this morning which was really needed. My muscles are crazy tight. And I was going to write something else but I seem to have forgotten what that was going to be. Oh well. Obviously not important.
OH oh! I remember. People seem to be noticing that I am in better shape now. I saw my chiro for the first time today in months and he is like you look different, have you lost weight. I haven't really lost that much but thats ok. :) Maybe he's on crack but it was nice of him to notice.
1 comment:
I like when people say that! Its great! Your body can still change without losing weight, you gain muscle! and muscle weighs more than fat does. However it would be nice if the scale said how much fat you've lost.
I hope that you like your belly button peircing, let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment