Thursday, March 22, 2007

Terrible decision maker

So maybe you guys can help me out. The lady who does my schedule at work is stupid. I asked to work a later shift this Saturday because I knew I was going to be getting drunk and I usually work Saturdays. Well she didn't cook me saturday but Sunday instead. I didn't want to work sunday because I want to go snowboarding. The reason why she is dumb is because she has me written down for asking for the 22nd till the 25th off. I didn't ask for that. I look at the availability thing though and I think she read it wrong because those are the days I booked off in February. Making her dumb. Anyhow. Here is my dilemma. I can either get drunk Friday, have Saturday off and work Sunday and not go snowboarding OR I can see if this lady who works in my department will switch her Saturday shift with me causeing me to be at work for 11 am and probably hung over saturday so i can snowboard sunday. I think I like the latter better other than working hungover, but can still be managed unless I'm puking. So any thoughts??

1 comment:

Spatula said...

yes it is probably smarter to work sunday... although it would be sad to not go snowboarding, but working hungover is really painful