Today was an ok day. It wasn't bad but it wasn't awesome either. I had Art History this morning and I was pretty tired and my prof is really good at putting me to sleep. So that's what I did for a good chunk of the class. Haha. Oh well. Then Ii was down in glass visiting and I picked up my pieces from yesterday. They turned out not too bad. Then I went and worked on my photo project for this week which was actually pretty successful. So that's always good. Then I hung around in the library for like and hour and a half meaning to do my assignments but failed miserably. Haha. Oops! Then I went to get my tattoo touched up. Which was pretty quick. Then I was back at the glass shop, then I went home. So although my day was pretty activity filled it wasn't really all that exciting. I did watch Miami Ink for 2 hours tonight and it makes me want to get another tattoo even more. I'm hooked. But I still think I am getting my belly pierced. Probably next week. It's going to be crazy but I'm excited.
You know I am applying to the U of A and for photo at ACAD. But really, I think I really do want to major in glass. I mean I know it's kind of crazy and I have NO idea where I can go with that. But I love it, and that's important too. For now. I mean I could get a degree in it and then if I want to do something after, I will. I was talking to Deanna today and shes like by the time you graduate I should have enough money saved and stuff and we could open a shop together. I was like it could really happen. It's exciting to think about. I mean I know I need to think about it some more and it depends on what happens and stuff. But I may be staying here next year....
No comments:
Post a Comment