So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Too much alcohol
Well I was successfully drunk last night. About it being fun though, it was pretty mediocre. People just love to disappoint. Kels said that she would make my birthday great this year. And she really did try but somehow it turned out the same as always. I am no longer having birthday parties. 21 was the last. Dani I totally know what you mean about hating birthdays now. And I like presents too and I didn't even really get any of those. My sis got me something, and my godmother gave me money but that's it. My parents didn't even get me anything. I mean I know we are going on the cruise in August but she usually buys me a t-shirt or something anyways. I hate growing up. I would rather be naive of all the bad and hurt in the world. Go back to the simplicity of childhood. I love you guys! We will party next time I'm in Edmonton. Forget celebrating my birthday. We will celebrate our friendship. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment