Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Perfectly Normal

As Leanne predicted and I suspected myself even though I was super embarrassed Jaan acted like nothing happened today. He was perfectly cheery and social. As normal as can be with him. Although he was looking a little scruffy today. Hahaha. I notice everything. I am crazy. But that's ok, and perfectly normal when you like someone. ;) I should really do my drawing now, even though I hate it. I don't plan on taking any more drawing classes if at all avoidable. I'm not the person that just draws to draw. I don't. I mean I see people doodling in there sketchbooks and notebooks all the time at school which is thought to be normal there, but I don't, I never really have. I dunno it's one thing I don't usually find enjoyable. Can't be good at everything right! PS. I am pretty sure that I am going to get my belly pierced on Thursday. I really hope I like it. I'm kinda scared. But at least this I can take out if I don't like it. Personally I think it will give me even more motivation to work out and get into shape. Theories again. All theories. Anyhow I should get back to my drawing. Peace all.

No comments: