So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
How Do Guys Do It??
You know I hate guys sometimes. But I'm not sure how some of them do it. You want to be mad at them but you just can't. Me and my sis had a conversation about this yesterday. There are some people that no matter how much you want to be mad at them you just can't really be, and when you see them they just make you laugh. That is part of my dilemma with Jaan. There are times I want to strangle him because he is acting stupid. But there are the times when I see him and he jokes around and just laughs or smiles and my anger likes melts away. You know what I mean. I have had this happen before too. How do they do it?? Seriously, I wish I could figure it out so I could block it, but no I have to live with it. Haha. Oh well. Just gotta deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You eventually learn to love to hate them. Thats the only way to do it. Boys are dumb.
it's because they're secretly aliens from another planet. Venus because they each have a penis!!
I do believe they are masters in Witchcraft. They have always just made society think that women are the masters, but that just proves the extent of how much power they really have. And look at Harry Potter....yes there are girls there and Hermoine is a good witch but the real focus in on Harry therefore JK Rowling is trying to tell us something about males today. Atleast thats my hypothesis on MEN.
PMS. PUTTING up with MEN'S SHIT.
My mom had a shirt like that and I remember it from my childhood. It's so true. They're fucked. I don't care if people have great relationships because GUESS WHAT? Chances are, almost every time you're upset about something, it's going to be because of the guy. Think about it, it's so true, even if you are currently with someone or not!!
Post a Comment