Monday, February 14, 2005

Aww...

Alison is too good to us. We got such a pretty flower from her today. Beautiful and yellow. And it's even more special because it's yellow and that means friendship and that's so important during these times of your life. Thanks again hun, I love you! My days will be better this week just to have that Rose to look at. Dinner was awesome tonight, hanging with the girls. Although my drink was spilt on me and Alison. Clumsy waiter. Oh well. It was still good. But now I am doing my stupid Stat's assignment and I hate it and it can burn in HELL!
Thank you.

1 comment:

Sassy Alie said...

Kim...I do what I can for my friends because I can. This is my outlook on a lot of things I do i my life. I dont do things because I should because I can and if I can brighten other people's days then it brightens mine as well. I love all my girls from the depth of my heart
Love Alison