So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Duke's....
....Last night was a good night. I had a lot of fun. I have only been to Duke's a few times so it was a pretty new experience for me. I went and had a few drinks until about midnight. Played a few games of quarters, took a lot of pictures, chatted with some people and had a good laugh. It was fun to have everyone together having a good time and chatting it up. I had a good laugh because Kyle had a good time throughout the night trying to get quarters down Kate and Leanne's shirts. The sad thing is, he was pretty good at it too. Hahaha. What should I expect right? Anyways, I was pretty sober, Leanne was on her way, and Alison was smashed. She lived up to my have a day calendar by having an immature night. Playing in the beer on the tables like there were puddles. It was funny. It's all good Ali, I still love you. We all have our stupidly drunk nights. It was your turn, I had mystery lake. Lol. Then it was time to play quarters with Jeff when Erik finally showed up, already hammered out of his mind. Lol. I never should have said I would kick their ass because I really hadn't played it all that much. They were dame good. I got drunk very quickly. I think Jeff missed like maybe 10 times the whole night. I had gone in on a pitcher with Chris and Easy and Chris disappeared so I ended up drinking a lot of beer and when I ran out, Jeff easily offered his. I really need to get better at that game if I don't want to get hammered all the time. I just about puked after my last drink. It was bad. I have never has so much beer in my life. That shit does not do me any good and Duke's beer fucks you up really good. It was a lot of fun though because we were laughing and having a good time. I'm think I am starting to like Jeff more....actually I know I am because I talk about him way to much. Tell me to shut up if I get annoying. But ya it was good, did a little bit of flirting. Lol. We even got a chance to talk at the end of the night in Lister cause everyone had left, but Evan came and gave me and excuse to go upstairs and leave it at that for the night. It was good, I was kinda happy he showed up. Then I went to bed, and gave Easy a hug because I wanted to remember it this time. Leanne told me to stay awake while she got ready and I tried but I must have fallen asleep because I didn't talk to her or here her come in. Lol. So silly. The worst part was when I woke up at 7:00 this morning, it felt so early and I had the worse case of the spins ever. I was staggering down the hallway. So sad. The whole drinking thing didn't help my headache either but that's what Tylenol is for right? Talked to Leanne for a bit and then we went back to sleep until noon today. Once again a guaranteed unproductive day. It is now 5:30 and I am still in my PJ's and on the computer. Oh well. That's what Saturdays are for. Went and got breakfast and then watched I Robot in the lounge and it was a pretty decent movie. I enjoyed it anyways. But that is all I have to say for now so have a good evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how you spelt Damn. You make me happy kimmy! I'm glad that you had a fun night, and flirted up Jeff. And Im glad that my bf came in at the right time, so nothing stupid happened.LOve You!
Post a Comment