Well I got my Stat's and Econ midterm marks back now and I got 72% and 70% respectively. That's not to bad considering my last semester. But I also haven't written my Chem midterms yet which will probably change everything. My Chem 102 one is tomorrow and I have actually been studying today but I don't know if I will know it all for tomorrow and understand it. Oh well, I shall try. Class was ok today. Nothing to dreadful. Then I ate lunch with Dani and we sat and talked for an hour again. It's so easy for us to do. This time it was about going home for reading week and our families and how we are going to handle them in the summer and the best things about summer. Now that I am thinking about it again I can't wait for it to come. Summer is the only thing I have to look forward too. Waterskiing and wakeboarding and having unlimited fun. At least I know it is there in my future so I have something to reach for! The most exciting thing about today though was painted a paper waist basket. The enviro club was holding a thing where you pay $1 and you can get a waste bucket and paint it however you want. I felt like a kid again. I needed that. It was good stress relief and it kind of grounded me. It was so random too. Just a mess of paint brush lines in different colors with my name on it and my jellybean symbol. Good times. I was going to do another but I really couldn't think of what I needed it for and really it will just take up space in my already crowded room. But it was fun to watch Leanne paint hers and I could see a smile forming on her face which is good because that's just what she needed for a downing day. It's really nice to do something mindless and fun! But anyways, it is not back to studying for me and if I get a lot done then I might watch a movie. That is my reward! Hahaha. Have a good night everyone.
p.s.- my bucket was blue, my favorite color! :)
1 comment:
Thank you Kim for coming with me to paint my bucket. It meant a lot. Painting it was therapeutic, and it did help me out a bit. So, thanks! ANd you won't fail university...maybe just chem..haha, no you won't. You've been studying for hours, I believe in you and you WILL do fine...just repeat those words to yourself and all will work itself out. Good luck!
Post a Comment