Sunday, February 27, 2005

Back in E-Town

Wow, back again. I am happy to see everyone again but I really don't think I wanted to come back this time. I wish everyone just lived in Calgary and I went to school there. It was nice to be home and have my own room and bathroom and sit on my own couch and go in my hot tub. It's sad how much I have realized that I really do miss a lot of stuff at home. But it would be weird to be there now. Everything is coming up so fast and I am so not motivated. I mean we only have like 6 weeks of classes left and then their are our finals. I have and English assignment coming up for poetry and we were supposed to have started it already and I haven't even looked at it. I hate English. I don't want to do it. Actually I just don't even want to be at school anymore. I'm done, tired of it now. I just want it to be over. Why does everything have to be so complicated?? Aaaahhhh. And I mean everything. You know how I said I was going to give up on guys.... and then I had that blog about how Jeff invited me over and I didn't go.... so much for giving up. Why do they have to be part of our life. I was getting my hopes up and then they were shot down again. I found out or realized the other day that he is still a little obsessed with his ex even though she doesn't like him anymore. Why, why, why do I do this to myself. I mean I tried to get him out of my head but noooo Kim isn't like that. I have to like people for a long time and they are always there, in the back of my head. Grrrrr. Oh well. Today was good though. Dad drove me back to Deadmonton and we had lunch together. I am going to miss being home.... Yesterday I spent hours and hours catching up on the rest of my taped shows. It was nice to sit and do nothing all day. The only thing I did was shower and we went out to dinner at Chianti's for my dad's birthday. It was good but I must say I was a little disappointed because they no longer sell the snails in garlic butter. I mean that is the best part of that place. Anyways, that is my new info of my crazy but lame life. Good night!

No comments: