K, either my computer is an idiot or my blog is fucking with me. I was trying to set up my page so everything looked nice and so I could have Alison's, Leanne's and Dani's blog's linked to my page. But was it working.....NO of course not. It went all funky on me and I even checked it out last night. Then I come to a university computer lab this morning and it's all fine and dandy now. I guess I will have to see if it works back at lister because it it doesn't then I might have to smash my computer! This of course is not the only reason why. It also likes to randomly kick me off msn or just not sign me in at all. Then I am forced to use Windows messanger which sucks ass but what are you going to do right. Anyways, enough about that crap. Skulk was awsome last night. I had a great time. And the whole excersising thing, I'm not feeling a thing which is aswome. Soon I will have my Chemistry lab and hopefully that will be done with quickly and I can end my day early. More Skulk tonight and we found J.J. today so we are racking up some serious points!! Woohooo. KICK SOME ASS MAIN!! That is the extent of my day. Tata for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment