This is great guys. Gave me a good laugh. The only thing I don't agree with is the last point about how the thunder rolls is how I feel about life. I guess maybe because life is unpredictable and crazy, and I do love thunder storms. Anyhow this is it:
• Jeff is the one that you love.
• Ryan is one you like but can't work out.
• You care most about Leanne.
• Kelsey is the one who knows you very well.
• Stef is your lucky star.
• wanna wake up where you are is the song that matches with Jeff.
• back when is the song for Ryan.
• bless the broken road is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
• and thunder rolls is the song telling you how you feel about life
1 comment:
Interesting quiz thing...but who is Ryan now??? Im not sure I know about this boy. Oh and the Thunder Rolls... Just listen to the song...Its all about dealing with your troubles and hearing the thunder roll. Just the build up of tension and problems before the storm strikes which is what happens when we pent up our problems until they get too big and then the storm (of tears???) comes. I dont know this is just my interpretation. I think Standing Outside the Fire is probably a better answer to that question if you could choose
Post a Comment