Thursday, February 24, 2005

man am i an idiot...

Well guys I am officially stupid. You may not want to hear this but I feel like sharing my feeling and it is only here for you to read if you want to. So you all know I like Jeff, a lot. And tonight he decided to not go to Cowboys and then kindly invited me over to watch the O.C. At the time I had plenty of time to go over but I had to get his address and then I sort of hummed and hawed. The question is why would I do this if I like him. Well I think I was scared, which is stupid, but it's true. And then there is the part where I received my mothers procrastination genes or the thing about making decisions difficult which you have all witnessed. WHY THESE GENES. Now I am regreting it and feel stupid and idiotic and he probably got the wrong impression. Wow. I am crazy. Ok, I feel better now. Time to let it pass and hopefully the opportunity comes to me again. Things to think about.... Can't wait to get back and have things normal again. Wow... Lister normal, now thats ironic! Ta ta for now!

No comments: