So yeah today wasn't the best day. Well it was ok until my organic chem lab started. That's where it went downhill. You see, I managed to spill almost every single chemical I used on my hands. I think I cleaned off the top layer of skin cause they are quite smooth now. Then there was the fact that I spilt a lot of my experiment on my lab bench because I was being a total clutz today. This was bad because that means my percent yeild is lower than it should be which is annoying. Oh and the reason why I spilt it, I am blonde and I used to small of a flask and I put more liquid in and it over flowed of all things. AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Stupidness. Oh well it is done and over with now. I cannot forget that i slipped into a puddle on my way back too and socked my shoes and socks right through. Yay! NOT!! I feel much better now though because I got and ice cappachino and some Rolo chocolate which made my day. The good part of my day so far is the fact that I finally finished Pride and Prejudice and the ending was so good. It made me happy. I watched Leanne shave Eric's legs too which was also amusing. Tonight should be good because there are more Skulk events going on which always makes things fun. Which brings me to the remainder of my day yesterday. After I finished writing my blog and posting it which I almost lost because computers are stupid I went hunting for J.J. Because of the lack of sleep which I have encountered in the last few days I wasn't even tired and couldn't have a nap and I was in a super hyper mood. I sped walked to find him with a little hope in my step. Lol. It was good cause I think I might have cheered him up a little while chatting with him because he looked cold and a little blue (as in sad, haha). I still have not got a picture of him in his beaver costume. I am hopeing he will put it on for me because I can't miss out on that. So after that I went and waited outside Leanne and Laur's chemistry lecture to say hi and then I left and went back to Lister and then hung out for a bit until Nicole came to pick me up cause I was going to her house for dinner and to help her with chemistry. We had to make a few pit stops though. We stopped at Sobey's for some stuff for dinner. I truly miss working there, it's kinda sad. Then Nicole went to her Chiro appointment and went tanning for 15 minutes too. By the time we got to her house we had been out and about for a few hours. We got there and had a few snacks and I read for a bit before I started helping Nicole with chemistry. Olga showed up a bit later and we were chatting and she said it was nice to have me over because it gave her an excuss to actually come home earlier. It's kinda funny actually. Murry and Marc came home a little while later. Olga made a really good dinner and she wouldn't let me help. Marc cooked the steaks and then we also had salad, green beans, and those baked potatos that you empty out, wip up with some sour cream and add a little cheese and then put it all back in. They were delicious. But yeah, I didn't get much Chemistry done because I was helping Nicole most of the time. Just after 8:30 we left cause I wanted to try and make it back for dodge ball. Nicole wanted to stop at work to book the days off for my dad's birthday and then she had to fill up with gas because the light came on. We were late already and then we had to turn around and go another way because there was a train crossing and we would have been sitting there forever. So I got back just before 9:30 and booted it down to the gym. I missed the first 3 games but at least I got to run around for a bit. We lost miserably at 1-4. Oh well I had fun. So after that the whole floor went out with four Mackenzie to do mostly naked snow angels for Skulk. That was fun. We do a lot of crazy shit. After that my night consisted of doing homework and going to sleep. Then this morning I did not want to get my ass out of bed. I slept in an extra 15 minutes when I probably shouldn't have but I made it to class. Haha. Class was ok in the morning and then lunch was good because I hung out with Dani. We hung out and chatted and I learned about her mom's huge ass family. It's so cool. Then we toured around campus looking for J.J. but we were unsuccessful. Then I had my chemistry lab which I already explained the horror of. So my night was a little better. Tonight for Skulk we had to collect food items and make a sculpture out of them of some grnetatlia. We ended up kicking ass with the best sculpture and the most food. We are still in second place however. Who knows what is to become of all of this. Haha. Oh my god. I almost forgot to mention the weirdest thing that happened last night. I haven't talked to Marco since I was at home for Christmas break and I deleted him from msn but he emailed me and was like I miss that ass. Like where is he coming from. I don't understand him. He likes me and then he hates me and then it starts all over again but he doesn't treat me very well. I do not understand BOYS!!! AAAAHHH!!! Whatcha going to do? So that's about the extent of my exciting night although I did watch the O.C. and CSI tonight and it made me happy. I love CSI, I really miss watching it. That is definitly the down side to residence. Ok, I am done blabbing for tonight. Until next time.
1 comment:
Perhaps this week will be a bit better. But I doubt it, as we have crazy-ass midterms. By the way...you need to update your blog. Hahaha. Good tea?? LOL, love you
Post a Comment