So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Who I am....according to this
In your eyes, people see life... You see yourself as just an average person! You enjoy life, love wildlife, but also enjoy time with those who know you best. You like to get outdoors and let your mind wander over all of the mysteries god gave to you. You don't really have a certain sanctuary because you're so well-rounded, but you like having fun and adventures, but can also be found sitting quietly about, reading a book. You have a pretty good life ahead of you, never trade it for anything else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim??? Found sitting quietly with a book...im not too sure about that one. But you do like the fun and adventure...but who doesnt now
-Alison
Post a Comment