Sunday, February 06, 2005

Wow am I dumb....

I was much, much too drunk Friday night obviously. I remember very little once getting back here and according to Dani I am the only culprit to give POS my number. Haha. I do not remember it but I guess I wrote it on his arm and Dani saw me. There is no one else to blame. It's ok though because I had fun and it's no big deal. So ya that mystery is solved and I am so glad that I didn't ask anyone about it last night because it would have been so embarrassing. On another note the 39th superbowl was on today. The New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles. It was a good game but to my dismay the Patriots won 24 to 21. Oh well what can you do. So that is all I have to update and I am kinda annoyed with Econ right now because I have been reading it all day. But now I must get back to work.

No comments: