Monday, February 21, 2005

being home...

What a way to finish a week. Wednesday was bad and Thursday was just as bad or maybe even worse. The classes were fine, it was the Organic Chem lab that did me in. I mean last week was bad with the whole breaking things and doing the experiment twice but this was worse because I got nothing. I was the only one in the whole lab that didn't get anything, no reaction, no product, no marks. That's even more depressing then ruining the experiment. But anyways, I was slightly depressed but that cleared up pretty quickly as usual. I talked to some people on msn, had dinner, and got drunk on vodka. It was good times. We watched the O.C. and I was talking far to much which is what happens when I drink. And then we watched C.S.I. and I called Jeff cause he went to Windsor's to get drunk and I call people when I get drunk. So he told me to come out. And I convinced Leanne to come and Amy joined us. I got there and said hi and he was drinking water. Why he was doing this, oh because he was going to go out and smoke up. Geeze.... Anyways, he left and then came back and I sat and talked to him for a bit. I threw a piece of ice at him and what do I get, the rest of what's left in the glass. So anyways, after that he leaves with a girl on his floor and Mark, from 10K, the guy I hooked up with at the beginning of the year. That bothered me a little, but what bothered me more was that I went there in the first place to see Jeff cause he invited me over but no he ditches out in less then half an hour. Grr. So I discussed this with Leanne last night and I am going to stop going after guys. Just have some fun and not worry about anything and wait for them to come to me. It is the only solution. So that problem is now solved. Anyways, Friday was good. I went to Stat's and English and then skipped Chem and went back to pack and get ready to go home. Nicole came and got Alison, Leanne and I to take us to Calgary. It was an interesting adventure to try and put all of our crap into Nicole's little car. But we did it, and it wasn't so bad. It was a quick trip, less then 3 hours. We dropped Alison and Leanne off and came back to our place to have dinner. It was good. But my sister got rule of the car again and Nicole had to drive me and my friends around. So anyways, Leanne, Kristin, Neil and I spent about 3 hours at Denny's chatting and catching up. I haven't seen Neil since graduation and Kristin since before Christmas so it was awesome. I miss Neil and his humor. Then I went home and worked on my Dad's power point presentation for his birthday and went to bed. Yesterday was a stupidly busy day. I didn't even really get to enjoy it much. I got up and ate but then I had crap to do all day. I spent awhile working on the presentation and then I went out to buy booze, food, and a birthday card. Then I came back here to cut up vegetables which was really entertaining to hide from my dad. Stupid celery. Then I had to go out again and get a different card because I accidentally bought the same one as last year. It was funny. So then I came back and we had dinner and everyone started to come over. My dad didn't figure it out very quickly. Not until Heather's family showed up and the Love's were already here. It kinda sucked though because while everyone was here having a good time and I was in my room still finishing the presentation. But it was good to get it done and Dad loved his presents and the presentation. I only had 2 drinks but that's alright. I wasn't into drinking anyways. Went to bed at like 3:00 and I slept awesome, I didn't even hear Leanne and her coughing fits. Then I was awakened at 10:00 this morning to make scrambled eggs. Breakfast was good. Then I sat around and did nothing all day. It was good times. And now I am watching Serving Sara and I watched Save the Last Dance before that. Well I did leave the house once today to go and buy nacho chips, but that's all. So that is how my weekend started and ended and this is probably the most pointless and stupid blog I have ever written. Thank you and good night!

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Ah i love you Kimmy with your randomness. And I'm glad that your dad's party was a success! *love!!*