Monday, February 14, 2005

Reading week is slowly approaching....

Haha, it is almost here. Only 4 days left until I am home and seeing people and soon to be partying it up with my family. Sounds really sad but they are always the best parties I have ever been to. But anyways, that time still has yet to come. For now I only have the weekend to talk about. I did nothing Saturday as I previously indicated because I got drunk Friday. I did no homework, had dinner and talked on my computer. Leanne was tired and decided to lye down at 10:00 and since she fell asleep like I knew she would I decided to watch a movie by myself. I was going to watch Top Gun but I have to save that for a time Leanne will watch it with me because she hasn't seen it and then I didn't feel like watching it by myself. So I decided on a sappier, chick flick instead. Good old Sweet Home Alabama. I love that movie. It's so cute. Anyways, that took me until after midnight and then I woke Leanne up and told her to go to bed since she was sleeping anyways. I too turned in for the night. Yesterday I finally got my ass out of bed by 10:00 and had breakfast and just hung out for the morning. I did a little bit of homework. Not all my own though. Stupid Jeff had to write an essay about Pride and Prejudice and he never read the book so me being the nice person that I am had to help him with it. Lol. Oh and I was helping Leanne write her Chemistry quiz too, so I was much to busy to do my own homework. Haha. Not good but that's alright. I went and sat and ate dinner with some people from the floor and kindly bought Leanne a B.L.T. because I had the time, plus she took me with her to go skating with her brother and her dad and his girlfriend and her kids. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Oh and there was the thong incident. Man was that funny. The real question is does it belong to Leanne or not. Lol. We aren't really sure ourselves. I was skating around realized that I am not as good as I used to be but it's like riding a bike and you don't forget how. Later on I played a little hockey with Darcy and it was a good time. I wasn't as bad as I thought. Plus it was good exercise. But then he drove us back here and Leanne did the Chem quiz one more time and then we went to bed. We don't go to bed that early ever! It was nice to get sleep. We gave up on homework. It kinda felt good. I wasn't being productive anyways. Today was kind of a stupid day and we will just leave it at that. It's Valentine's day and I am alone. But not really cause I have all my girls and we are going out for dinner and that makes the day better. Oh and I can't forget the yummy candy gram that I received from Alison. It was a very nice surprise. My day will not consist of much more then that. Other then the usual homework duties that probably won't get done. Oh well, it's just they way it is and it's first year. That's my excuse! But ya now I should get back to work so tata for now.

1 comment:

Island in the Sun said...

THONG...haha, I will never forget about that incident...I think it is mine...because I remember that I was wearing it on Saturday. Um...yeah, SO embarassing. We'll keep that on the DL, ok?? And I enjoyed going to bed early too...sorry I slept out on our Top Gun date. I'm still recovering from last week. Love you!