So I am a crazy ass person who does stupid shit and can be very blonde at times. I can't spell and I like to waterski and wakeboard. I talk a lot about random things and most people just learn not to listen. Party on Peeps!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
19th BIRTHDAY!!
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Kimmy, Happy Birthday to me! Yay 19 today guys. I'm getting OLD!!! I'm no longer new to the world of bars, drinking, and partying! It's alright though because I now I can share my knowledge with my younger friends and sister. Haha. Not that there is much to know. Oh and for my presents I got a charm bracelet from my parents with K and J charms and then Leanne got me some too because she conspired with my parents and bought me 3 charms. Best Friends, I love chocolate and a fish for Pisces. They are all very pretty. And now I am so excited for Friday, it's going to be awesome! Love you all. And thanks for your b-day wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment